Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A little space probably

Seriously, I can't understand myself these past few days. Heck I don't talk about this for the longest time but yes. I am in a chaotic mode. I get to this point that I feel like I don't know where I am heading off that I feel pressured that with just small and simple problem I instantly break down. I feel alone in this battle. I feel.like no one can understand me. I myself cant understand it too. It's too complicated. Too overrated. I never talked to Him like for longest time already. He doesnt deserve this. I am ungrateful and i feel sorry for myself. I dont know whats going on inside me. I cant understand. I just want to cuddle up and be alone sometimes. I just need a little no i need a bigger space. I want to breathe. I dont want to be pressured. It triggers my insanity. I Am sick. I feel helpless. No one can ever understand me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment